Nam Institute of professional studies is an institute for all who are striving for the career in the professional field like GATE.
We provide best GATE coaching in Delhi since 2 decades. Our designed curriculum is best for all the kind of competitions whether in India or abroad too.
Our dedication to our work is as per the meaning of our name Nam that is to dedicate oneself. Here as a team we all dedicate our services and knowledge to each and every student of ours. Our students victory is ours success and it is this passion which is helping us in giving success to almost all the enrolled students of ours. Our dedicated and experienced counselor team is available all the seven days to help and guide you.
The biggest challenge which the students face at the time of enrollment is to choose the right course as per the need. We at Nam help in taking the right decision. The continuous increase in the number of enrollment is the indication of our growth and success. Ours is not an individual success its an institutional success which is directly linked to our students. All the curriculum are designed as per the need of the examination. The students at Nam are at ease and comfort during the stressful time of examination because of their thorough and consistent preparation.
During the time you are in our institute we hope you will make the best of all the opportunities which we provide.
We hope you will find our institute friendly, inviting and stimulating place.
- There will be opportunity for formal counselling at the campus with the teaching staff. They will guide you for best career opportunities matching your skill.
- To deliver a broad, balanced, relevant curriculum.
- To provide access to all areas of the curriculum regardless of race, gender or disability.
- To encourage pupils to achieve their full academic and social potential, whilst appreciating their own unique worth.
- To foster a good working relationship between students, institute and community.
- To encourage self discipline, good behaviour and respect for others.
- To develop respect for religious and moral values and understanding of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To provide continuity by careful recording of students progress, assessment and the setting of challenging, personal targets and by liaison with institutes of higher education.
- To begin to prepare pupils for adult life in a rapidly changing world.